BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cutters, A little kick of reality for you

Well first of. If you cut to fit in, or for fun, or for attention. Please by all means cut deeper.

However, if you cut because of shit in your life or whatever. Put down your razor and take a look at yourself and reality.
Why yes cutting can be a release for you, stress wise and give you a temporary high. But it's just an idiotic way to deal with things. You can't go on with your life just cutting yourself because shit gets hard. If you could take grasp of your own life. You could probably find hapiness if you TRIED to. Which is so much better than a high.

Can't stop cutting? Throw your shit away, and make a damn stand to yourself. Not "I want to quit. But it feels good". But "I'm a human being goddamnit, and I have value for my own life". Because from what I hear. Getting over cutting sounds like nothing compaired to Hard drugs. So quit saying you cannot quit. Because if you give yourself the will power and the respect. You can. Need to find a release? Find something creative and positive, rather than self destructive to do. Music, Friends, Instruments, Art. Things like that.
Because people normally cut for the release, if you have nothing really serious you need to release about anymore. Why should you cut? Because being honest here. You may think Cutting is alright now. But in 10 or 20 years. You'll probably regret it for most of your life.
I've gone through with my own self destructive behaviour as a release, and I DO regret it.

0 comments: