BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

If You Like Being Emo, Well I’m Going Greemo

All about my new trend called greemo.

You know how people say there emo. Well I’m not conformed like many people are today.

I have a new style for my self but I’m not going to be able to do it till I’m 18.

Greemo- to be emo but with no black no pain no self disappointment and being a green person or more alive.

Now you might think its silly but its not, you have emo kids and now the 1st greemo kid.

See at my school people make me mad but don’t like to fight.

They say I’m weak or pathetic.

Because i like talking about girls they say I’m a pervert.

Well I’m sorry they feel that way, so now i have my own trend and how should i say choice.
Read more in Lifestyle Choices
« Abandon Nothing
Your Will Takes Over »

If i was like all of you i’d be well you. Being me is better than being some actor or teacher or foot ball player.

Being my new trend is greemo and if your emo and your all dark come to the light be a greemo.

Also you can’t be greemo because i am and thats my idea, my choice , and your free to choose your own path.

Don’t be like every one else be remo yellemo purpemo bluemo and even blacemo. just don’t be a plain “emo” or dark person.

I offer you the choice, from a 13 year old looking for peace and different style, be who you are , not some 30 year old actor trying to get girls.

This is a heart to heart moment, a once in a life time offer, the final choice, your last option.

Please go your own way, if you fail then try again.

My point is I’m different , and i have no problem with it. This is my choice, i mean now its yours, you only get 1 chance at true happiness, don’t let it go to waist.

This was a message by nathan a.k.a. slyrplyr.

If you liked this article and want more heart to hearts reads then I’m here leave your comment even send me e-mails at unsavedheroz@aol.com.

0 comments: